Who can travel to the Philippines?
1. Filipino Nationals ( Philippine passport holders)
2. Former Filipinos ( Balikbayan program and dual citizens. Must show documentation as proof.)
3. Non-Filipino/foreign spouse and children ( must travel with those in cateogry #1 or #2)
Other travel requirements.
1. Negative RT-PCR test within 72 hours from departure from foreign country.
2. Must have confirmed booking for reuired number of days in a hotel accredited by the Philippine Government.
Contact SAF Travelworld Inc. for hotel rates.
3. Negative covid test 1 day before returning to the United States.